We are excited to inform you that we are starting a workshop program that is going to launch on October 30th!
This class is intended for design professionals and homeowners who are interested in learning more about laneway suites. It will help you understand the history, design, approvals, and construction of this new housing typology.
- A brief history of laneway housing in Toronto
- An overview of the new bylaws
- How to assess properties to determine if they comply with the bylaws, or if they will require Committee of Adjustment
- Construction challenges to be aware of when assessing a potential property
- Examples of as-of-right designs that conform to the bylaws
- The workshop is about 1hr long (including questions)
- You will be given handouts summarizing all of the information gone over in the workshop
Cost : $250 + HST per person
Location: Lanescape’s Office, 140 Yonge St. Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5C 1X6
Date: Tuesday 30 October 2018
To secure a place at the next workshop, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of all attendants and we will get back to you with payment information.
We look forward to seeing you there!